Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Friday, February 15, 2008

Natalie gave Matt a blowjob last night!!! (video)


I wish I was an insomniac so that I could have witnessed this first hand, but thanks to TheRealDeal, we got the video!!! MAJOR KUDOS TO HIM!!!!

You can see Natalie's head bobing up and down underneath the covers and Matt moaning and saying "..don't stop..don't stop.." (I think that phrase is encoded into every guys getting head vocabulary lol)

Afterwards, Matt told Natalie not to "get attached" to him. Again, I think that line is also encoded into a guys getting a blowjob vocabulary! ;-)

Here's the video:
Natalie giving Matt head




...and here's Matt's "I just got head!!" smile for the camera (hahaha!!)

natalie bb9 gives matt head blowjob blow job oral


So far, there's been sex, a blowjob, kissing, naked girls, girls walking around in g-strings/thongs....and this is only the first week!!!

GET THE LIVE FEEDS!!!


This year is gonna be TOTALLY worth getting the live feeds!

I'm just now getting the *full* overnight report, and according to a friend of ours, ALOT went down last night!!

STAY TUNED...
(many more posts to come!)