Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Surprise!!! BB8 houseguest interviews:



Hey guys & dolls!! Well I won't keep ya'll in suspense anymore; the surprises I have for you is that I have not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Big Brother 8 Houseguests interviews coming up!!

That's right, folks! I have Jen, Zach, Dani and Dick all signed up to do an interview. Right now Jen is in Arizona so I'm not sure when she'll have a few minutes of free time but hoping its sooner than later. Also, I'm just waiting on an email back from Dick to do either a telephone interview or a webcam chat interview, and I already sent Dani and Zach their questions, just waiting for them to respond back.

If there's anything that you want me to ask Dick for you, leave a comment below!! I'd love to hear what his other fans wanna know!!

Okay everybody, I'll keep you all posted on whats going on just as soon as I get word from either of the 4 former BB8 houseguests.

Stay tuned...