Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's Sunday, time for the POV ceremony! (oh, boy!)


Alright, so Josh, Sharon, Chelsia & James all still think that Matt is going to get backdoored and they're very excited about it. Little do they know that it will be James going up on the block, not Matt (unless Ryan changes his mind last minute to really stir shit up, but highly doubtful.)

All the HG's have been called into the Diary Room and the POV ceremony should be happening VERY soon! The time right now is 12:14pm BBT.

Chelsia: "Let's do this damn thing." (referring to the pov ceremony)

I have to leave the house at 5pm EST (that's in 2 hours) so I'm hoping that it happens soon so that I can cover it and get some drama on video! For now, I'm going to get ready for my offline engagement that I have to go to.

The MINUTE that the feeds go to 'Standby' mode (aka when the POV ceremony starts), I will post it!!

Stay tuned...