Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The next 7 days in a nutshell


I want to post a comment that someone else posted because it's exactly what I was thinking when I saw Natalie win:

"Let's see, Josh and James go up, James wins pov, Sharon gets put up as a pawn, Josh goes home. Or James doesn't win pov and he goes home. Bet money its double eviction week this week, too. So it really kills the season."

BINGO!!!!!

And that right there is why I'm not happy, at all, about Natalie winning HOH. Last week sucked because we all knew what was going to happen. Same thing with this week. Big Brother isn't supposed to predictable, and this season totally is.

Those of you who like Natalie, I don't get it. Not one bit. Enlighten me! Tell me what it is about her that you like so much!

Leave a comment! ;-)

Stay tuned...