Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ryan blames Allison for them being "fucked".


He's right though! It's 100% all her fault that they are, indeed, fucked. Ryan hasn't done shit, he hasn't talked shit, he's been playing the game well. It's that psycho that has put the nail in the coffin for them both in the game.

Allison: "She did that on purpose. She did that on purpose."
Ryan: "We're fucked. We're totally fucked now."
Allison: "I don't know what to say..Sheila's crazy, and umm, that's it."
Ryan: "We're fucked, now."
Allison: "Ya, pretty much. The only thing, the only option is you remind Matty to remind "Baller" (aka Adam) that you 3..[inaudible]"
Ryan: "We're fucked. We didn't need to get into an argument today."



Allison: "I don't know what you want from me, I really don't.
Ryan: "Just..just no drama today. You shouldn't have got into an argument with her today." (her=Sheila)
Allison: "I didn't..get into an argument with her..."
Ryan: "You didn't?" (being sarcastic)
Allison: "..I defended myself and talked to her and she was like..."
Ryan: "..but you shouldn't have said anything at all, though. We're fucked. We did not need this today."
Allison: "She did it on purpose! Think about it."
Ryan: "You should have not said anything..I went in to talk to her, and everything was cool, and now..we're fucked."
Allison: "Ryan..come on. You can't..like..blame all of this on me again. Once again. I mean, I don't understand why you don't think you can put pressure on Adam .."
Ryan: "I think it was going to be Adam and Sheila going up (in place of Matt & Nat) until today..now we're fucked."
Allison: "Oh well. I mean, I don't know what to say. She started that this morning & Chelsia got involved. Ya know, I can understand, like, whatever, I went and she (Sheila) screamed at me. So, I mean..I don't know what to say.."

(Allison goes on to tell Ryan that she kissed Chelsia and James on the 3rd day of being in the house and that she's not doing anything sexual just for votes...buuuut, she is and she's lying to Ryan about it.)

Ryan: "I don't know..we're screwed though. This sucks."
**Ryan walks out of the bedroom**



....minutes go by without saying a word & Allison getting into her bathing suit. They run into each other in the living room and Round 2 started.

Ryan got ANGGRRRYY with Allison and pulled her aside and basically gave her a reality check of what she's done and now it's up to her to fix it. He has CLEARLY had it with Allison. It's like talking to a wall...but a wall that talks back and says nothing but lies lol I feel for Ryan today!!!

Stay tuned...