Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Friday, April 11, 2008

POV Comp has started!!!!


At 3:15am EST (which is 12:15am BBT), the live feeds went to flames!!



I'm not sure how much longer I will be up, guys! It's way late and the POV comp could take hours (if it's the morphing comp, they will seperate the HG's into individual rooms and then call them out one by one to do the comp, then the results).

I'll let ya'll know when I go to bed...

Update @ 3:22am EST:
We have TRIVIA on all feeds!!! It's official, the POV comp has begun!!

Update @ 3:37am EST:
Still trivia...

Update @ 3:47am EST:
Feeds still on trivia...and, I'm going to bed. I can't keep my eyes open anymore, guys! Sorry! :-( I'll post the results when I wake up in a few hours if the comp is over by then. (Sorry Katii, I tried! lol)

Stay tuned...