Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ryan gets his HOH room (vid)


Ryan got his HOH room tonight. I for one, didn't watch the video, but figured I'd post it for those who would like to. I miss the days where BB changed the whole room decor and not just pictures on the wall. It becomes so boring, ya know? Hopefully they'll change that next year.

Here's the vid:


Also, for those of you...er...all of you (lol) saying that the HOH comp was rigged (and I'm right there with ya in that belief!), here's the video:



I wonder if the D.R. told Ryan to get Natalie out in exchange for the HOH title. For Ryan to answer YES to that question just blows me away. Something isn't right.

Speak your mind & leave a comment below!!

Btw, the HG's are *still* talking about how there's another "relationship" inside the house and they're trying to figure it out.

Stay tuned...