Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sheila & Adam going to be chained together today LOL (vid)


Ryan, Adam, and Sheila had a hilarious conversation a couple hours ago about how Adam and Sheila have to be tied together for the next 24 hours. lol

Funniest convo I've seen in the house in weeks!!

Captured by yours truly ;-)


They will be chained together starting in a couple of hours. Oh gawwd, I can't wait to see how today and tonight will go! LOL

By the way, Ryan & Sharon won a movie screening in the backyard of the movie "What Happens in Vegas" starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. They get to watch that tonight. They also won other stuff like meeting the stars of the movie and etc.

Okay, nominations haven't started yet but they should be starting soon (I would think). As soon as I know something, I'll report it as always! ;-)

Stay tuned...