Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Allison trying to stir the pot, Ryan tells her to stop it


She is relentless, I'll give her that much.

So I came up with a name for Allison: "Allison Two-Times"! If you've ever seen the movie "Goodfella's", then you know about the character Jimmy "Two Times". Haven't seen the movie? Watch this 1 minute clip and you'll see what I'm talking about. Allison always says things twice. "I don't care. I don't." or "Why are you mad? Why you mad?" "Seriously, I don't even know. Seriously." These are all a part of Allison's vocabulary lol Drives me up the damn wall!!! Arghh!!!

Moving on...

Allison tried to stir shit up by trying to pick a fight with Josh. The only problem is, Josh knows how she works and wasn't going to play along. Kudos to Josh! :)

Here's the vid, courtesy of xx2OOxx


..and here's Ryan (@ 11:30pm EST) telling her to cut her shit out already! (THANK YOU, RYAN!!!)
Video courtesy of Quirkydude:


More updates to come, so..

Stay tuned...