Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And the new HOH is....



The new HOH is....


JAMES!!!!!!



James: "Good job, kid. I love you." (to Natalie)


Natalie was puking her guts right after she dropped!! She is severely dehydrated.

James and Nat made a deal before she dropped that her and Matty are safe this week, and James is saying (now that he's off the disco ball) that he meant it.

Even though he probably won't, I still REALLLLLLLY hope he backdoors either Matty, Nat, or even Sheila!! They all annoy me equally lol

Okay guys & dolls, I'm going to get off of her for a few minutes and get something to eat and stretch my muscles (been at the computer all day and all night.) Maybe even a nice hot shower to relax a little more. Be back in about an hour!

Update: I'm going to bed. I'm tired & I'm beat from posting all day. See you guys & gals in the morning! :) G'dnight!

Until then...

Stay tuned...