Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Big Brother to sound the siren..tonight??


Earlier on the feeds (as Sharon was packing her stuff), she couldn't find the HOH remote. I didn't think anything of it, I thought maybe it was just lost in the sea of covers on the HOH bed. But now, the HG's (and me!) think it's a sign that the siren will go off TONIGHT!!!!

The HOH tv won't turn on without the remote, and the remote is gone. Did Big Brother take it? Remember, the letter said to "meet in the living room" when the siren sounds. The other night, when Josh was paranoid about the siren going off, he turned the HOH tv onto the living room camera so if the siren sounded, they could have a first glimpse of it.

Something fishy is going onnnnnnn!!!!!

Also, tonight's episode on CBS showed the whole siren thing, and at the VERY end of the show, the guy announcer voice said to tune into tomorrow to find out what the siren is all about (or something to that effect).

If you have the live feeds, SPARK'EM UP and keep them going all night!! I'm betting the siren thingy will happen tonight! And I PRAY TO THE GODS OF BIG BROTHER that it doesn't do ANYTHING to keep Allison in the game! If anything, I'm hoping that it kicks her out EARLY! lol

About the siren:
The siren is from the show Jericho. It's rumored that when the siren went off, 4 people came back to the town. 4 people...(two teams)...coming back into the BB house? And will it happen tonight? And will it kick Allison's ass out early???

OOooooooo the suspense is KILLING ME!!!! OKay, I'm going to go get some coffee and goodies for the night, I am going to be GLUED to the feeds all night reporting for you guys!!

If you wanna help buy some goodies for me to snack on while I'm up all night watching the feeds, please feel free to send a donation of any size and help me restock my pantry (and freezer with coffee beans!):

<----------Donate button is over there :)

Okay, I'll be right back guys & dolls!!! :-D

Stay tuned...