Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Good morning, Houseguests!"-March 6th


Goooooooooooood morning!!...er..afternoon. :-P It is now 1:42pm EST (or 11:42am BBT).

The houseguests are doing their food comp right now (the feeds are trivia). I was just watching Housecalls with Evel Dick and Gretchen and at the end of the show, they showed a live shot of what was going on inside the house. All the girls are in bikinis and they all have different color bandanna's on their wrists and I caught a glimpse of Sheila (in a red bikini) doing some stretches and preparing for the food comp. Once the live feeds come back, I'll update ya'll on what's going on.

I'm not going to do an overnight report since I was up all night..again!..and reported everything until the time they went to bed, and even into their bedtime, too. Basically, the HG's are still coming to terms with the fact that they are not playing as couples anymore. Josh & James think they are going on the block (I personally think it will either be Josh & Matt, or Josh & James and backdooring Matt).

We'll see!! Today is nominations day!! I'm guessing that will happen around 5pm'ish EST. Seems to be the time they do noms now. As always, I'll keep ya'll posted. ;-)

Stay tuned...