Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

James to be nominated? Hmm!!


Adam, Ryan and Natalie are all in the HOH room talking. Before Matt left, he told Natalie to stick with Ryan and she is.

Natalie is convincing Adam to backdoor James this week to get him out..for good!! They were advised that the whole siren thing is now over with (and it is..nobody but Matt is in sequester now and he's part of the jury). Natalie is telling Adam that they have the numbers to get James, or whoever they want, out this week.






(Video courtesy of xx2OOxx)


Adam wants all the HG's to come up, one by one, and plead their cases on what they should do.

At 9:53pm BBT, James just entered the room saying "I know Natalie and Sheila wanna throw me under the bus." And Adam said "I gotta do what's best for me!" James tells Adam that Josh isn't nervous about possibly getting up on the block.



Adam: "I promise ya that I won't backdoor you!! If I'm going to put you, I'll put you up. Ya know what I mean?"

Stay tuned...