Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Who's still pissed at CBS? (petition + poll)


Okay, so who is still pissed at CBS for pulling that bullshit this past Wednesday? I'm surprised to find that many of you guys/gals are! While I was more than upset at first, I have calmed down a little bit. I still think it was/is shitty of CBS to mislead all of us into thinking that we were actually voting somebody back in. If they would have described that there "might be a chance" and gave us the 2 options of what could happen, then all of this could have been avoided. Just another ploy by CBS to rake in $$ and more viewers via interaction. What a crock!!

There's an online petition (if you wanna sign it) where you can voice your opinion:

http://www.petitiononline.com/BB9AC/petition.html


Edit: I was just informed by a BB9 Blog fan that Alex is actually NOT in sequester anymore, and that he is home! Okay, now I'm back to being pissed off at CBS!! This is what he wrote in his blog on myspace:

"First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their incredible support. From what I hear the voting was pretty overwhelming and I am taken back at the response I have gotten from the Big Brother fans. For all of you who took the time out of your days this past week to try and help me get back in... I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m sorry it didn’t lead to anything in the game but just know that it honestly touches my heart. I obviously have some feelings about the whole ordeal that took place but I’m going to save that for another time. Only positive thoughts in this blog lol

I only wish I had a chance to play the game as a single because I think you would have saw a totally different Alex in there. I do think its funny though that many people thought if I got back in the game I would be re-aligning with Matt.... I had a different plan in mind but yet again that doesn’t really matter at this point. Overall the BB experience was amazing and I don’t regret it for a second.

Last night I came home to many family members and friends welcoming me home and it was pretty amazing. I’m already getting back into the swing of things as far as my regular life goes.

I am going to take a much needed vacation next week to enjoy some R&R. (living with Amanda in a sequester house absolutely doesn’t count lol) So this will be a good chance to get away from the game (and talking about the game) for a little while.

Once again I want to thank everybody so much. Hopefully when Big Brother All-Stars 2 comes rolling around you can pull off an even bigger voting miracle and I’ll get my second chance at winning this thing.

One Love

Alex C.
Big Brother 9"


**WE LOVE YOU ALEX & WISH YOU HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY AGAIN, TOO!!**

(Thank you to the fan who posted the link in a comment!! :-) )

So, will you sign the petition? Or are you over the whole thing?



Let us know what you think, leave a comment below!!