Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Monday, February 4, 2008

BB9 Secret Twist: List of Houseguests!!


I just recieved a tip from someone and I'm not 100% sure this is real but hey, I just report the gossip and rumors as they come to me. Dustin's brother, Derek, isn't listed but who's to say he's not 1 of the 2 names missing! ;-)


BB9 HOUSEGUESTS - SECRET TWIST

Look for these people in the house! All of these house guests have some sort of weird secret about themselves. Some are more extreme than others of course. The twist is that seven of them have a secret while the other people they are entering with are people that are oblivious to the secret. Eventually the secrets will be revealed. They are not in teams.

***deleted the names, the list was fake. Check the newer posts for the REAL list!!***

I'll keep ya'll posted on the latest!
Stay tuned...