Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Overnight Report-Feb. 26th


Since I was up all night reporting, there's not too much left to report before the HG's were ordered to go to bed (they had a curfew of 1am because they have a big day today). I'm guessing that the HOH comp will be an endurance comp, this is when having the live feeds comes in handy! Though CBS will only show about 5 mins of an endurance comp, us feed watchers can see it all happen live and will know the second that someone wins the HOH comp.

Okay, so let me pick up where I left off last night...

Josh was planning a verbal attack on Allison, but then he changed his mind. They know that they (Josh and Sharon) are big targets now from stirring up so much shit in the house and they are predicting going up on the block this week. I actually agree but it's nice that they have a heads-up and can recognize the way the game is being played in the house. It's better to have a plan than to be caught off guard.

Sharon and Josh spent all night trying their hardest to get HG's to switch their votes for Alex & Amanda to stay, but after getting no where, they threw in the towel and gave up.

Sharon & Josh exhausted & frustrated:


Amanda knew what her fate in the house was and even though she had a (bullshit) convo with Allison and Allison was telling her that there's still "hope" to stay, Amanda wasn't believing it (and she's right to believe it because it was bullshit). Amanda was a wreck last night.

Here's Amanda crying and looking like a hot mess (12:26am BBT):


Matt went around to all the HG's last night saying how he wanted to make a name for himself in the house as "America's Playa" and that's why he's been hitting on all the girls in the house. Basically, he tried to dig himself out of the hole he created and surprisingly, it worked. *sigh* Dammit.

Here's Matt consoling Amanda (12:32am BBT):


The feeds cut to Alex in the Spa Room talking to Sharon and Josh but I'm not sure what was said because as the feeds cut to him, he walked out of the room. I'm guessing it's a 'I know I'm going home, thanks anyways' talk.

Here's Alex in the Spa Room and Amanda sleeping on Matt's leg as he played with her hair:


The last 30 mins before the HG's had to retire for the evening, all the feeds were showing were Ryan and Allison were playing chess as Matt and Adam and Amanda sat on the couch watching them (well, Amanda was passed out, but she was there.)

The camera guys gave us two options to choose to view on the feeds last night before bedtime....Allison and Ryan playing chess or the guinea pigs:


...which one do you think I watched for the next 30 mins? (if you said guinea pig, then you're right.)

So that's what happened last night! If you want me to be totally honest, I think Alex & Amanda are going home...er...voted out. Now, as of actually leaving, I'm not sure. The number of HG's in the BB house are dwindling and FAST! There has got to be a point where BB switches to individual play, or brings a couple back (doubt that though), or doesn't evict a team at all. Watch the live eviction tonight..I wouldn't be surprised if BB did something to keep BOTH nominated teams in the house. The drama factor would be INSANE and the ratings would go through the roof! I just have that funny 'Big Brother Feeling' about tonights show...that it's not going to go the way we think it will.

Off topic from Big Brother for a moment:
I want to extend a HUGE thank you to those who sent donations last night/this morning! It's you guys that I am blogging for and I am tickled pink that you love the blog enough to show your support! So THANK YOU!! :-) *xoxoxo to you!*

Those of you that have been signing up for the feeds through our links, THANK YOU! You keep the site going and I'm able to bring you the latest in videos, screenshots, and updates everyday because of you guys & gals!

I am overwhelmed by the love and support that BB9 Blog fans have and I am humbled by it as well. You guys TRULY are the BEST BIG BROTHER 9 FANS OUT THERE..NO DOUBT!!! And I love each and every one of you!!

Okay, I'll be back with an update on the morning inside the BB house in just a few minutes. I have to fire up the feeds and see what's the talk of the hour in the house.

Stay tuned...