Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Monday, April 21, 2008

The HG's are on "blue room" lockdown..huh??!


The HG's are currently on lockdown in the "blue room" and have been for a while now. Wonder why they're not on HOH lockdown (since they can't go outside because the set-up crew is still working on the endurance comp set). Hmm!!!



The HG's are just talking about misc. stuff and teasing Sharon on how she still likes Jacob. lol

In other news, I finally got caught up on the past 2 Housecalls shows from over on CBS.com. The first Housecalls episode I watched was from last Thursday and it was with Evel Dick. Then the Friday show was with executive producer Allison Grodner. Allison said what Evel Dick already told us last month, which is that Season 10 (which starts in early July and YES I will be back blogging for all of Season 10 but this time, much more intensly and a TON more updating since I won't have a wedding to plan for!!! lol)..anyways, like I was saying..Allison confirmed that Season 10 will be a much more age-diverse cast..so w00t w00t to that!! She also said that BB10's house will look TOTALLY different from this season! I can't wait to see it! :-D

Okay, so back to the subject at hand:

Nobody truly knows what to expect today, and more importantly, what to expect on the live feeds. There's rumors about a "blackout" on the feeds for a day or two but I would be VERY surprised (and pissed!!) if that were to happen. So let's cross our fingers that Big Brother will keep us feed viewers in the know so that I can keep all of you guys & gals in the know!!

Alright, I'll be back to report any changes and happenings! :-D

Stay tuned...