Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Something is going on..(Part 2)


Okay, the feeds switched to trivia just a short while ago. What's going on? Who knows!! Maybe its the POV Ceremony finally, or maybe it's something else!! Nothing has gone according to plan for a normal Sunday.

As soon as I know something, I will report it right here!!

Updated @ 11:04pm EST:
The feeds are back and the HG's are all at the mini table eating dinner. They are all talking about how Big Brother told them that the "secret relationship in the house" are actually the guinea pigs. Thank gawwd BB told them!! Hearing them wondering for days was driving me nuts! lol

As far as I can tell, that is all that happened. Why the hell they put the feeds on trivia for that, I have no clue!!

Also, as posted from a Big Brother 9 Blog visitor:
"I'm hearing in the chat rooms there is going to be an eviction Monday (for Tuesdays show) as well as the live eviction Wednesday"

Hmmm interesting!!! Thanks for the gossip, Scott!! We'll see if it's true or not tomorrow!!

Stay tuned...