Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank You :)


Well guys & gals, Season 9 is o-v-e-r!!! I had a GREAT time blogging about this season and I can't wait to do it all over again for Season 10!

I really want to thank each and every one of you Big Brother 9 Blog fans!! Without you, this blog would be nothing. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :)

I will be back for Season 10, which starts July 13th, and I will be blogging for the whole season! If you haven't bookmarked the NEW blog website yet, go ahead and do it now:

http://Big-Brother-10-Blog.blogspot.com


Again, thank you for spending this season with me and for all the super sweet comments about my upcoming wedding! :-D You guys & gals ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

See you for Season 10 in July!!

Sincerely,
Jamie
(Moderator/Blogger)

The End.
(..of this season. ;-) )


Watch Big Brother 24/7
Wanna peek in on the houseguests? View the house cameras!