Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Overnight Report-Feb. 17th


Well tonight is Big Brother night! Hopefully we'll be able to see what happened to Neil that he had to leave and Sharon had to come in. I'm anxious to find out!! Speaking of Neil, he did post the following statement in a blog post on his mysapce page:

Thank you so much for the outpouring care, support, and concern from all the BIG BROTHER fans. This has been a difficult time for my family, which I am dealing with privately. The drama is slowly being resolved, and all is headed to a brighter place.

I am now happy to say, that I am spending time with close friends and family. I wish Joshuah the best of luck and hope that he keeps up our brilliant strategy to win the big prize with my replacement, Sharon. Please know that I will NOT be back to the BIG BROTHER house and contrary to some web speculation, I was not let go for health reasons. Eeek! Again, thanks to each and every one of you for your support during all of this Big Brother business.

All my Love,

Neil Garcia, BIG BROTHER 9

P.S. -Shit Happens- >: O




While there's no mention of what happened, I'm just glad that he and his family are doing much better!! :-) *hugs & kisses to Neil!!*

Last night, we caught about 30 mins or so of 'Crazy James' and Chelsia in bed talking, bonding, and..yes..even flirting! James asked Chelsia if there was a chance of "romance" between them two, and Chelsia answered: "I don't know!" and then quickly changed the subject (Hmmmm...nervous, Chelsia?? ;-) hehe) I think those two are just adorable together!!

Here's Part 2 of the 3-part video series from last night:



(Here's Part 1 and Part 3 of that video series)


In part 1, you hear Chelsia saying that she's on to the "Lesbian Alliance" (smart girl!) and meanwhile, Allison is planing on telling only Joshua (which will in turn, tell all the HG's I'm sure) about them *not* being lesbians...uhhhh, I don't think that's such a good idea lol

Parker has been on strike from doing Diary Room sessions. He's refusing to go in and in the process, he's flipping off camera's constantly (he said last night while in the Spa Room that he's trying to break the record for mosts flip-off's to the camera. I think Parker needs to set a new goal.) Anyways, it still looks as if Parker and Jen are going home tomorrow. They both fucked up and they're both going home and there's nothing they can say or do to change that.

I would like to take this time out to remind everyone that BB9 blog called it on Feb. 13th that Parker wouldn't make it soley because of his attitude and the way he was acting/calling people out. On wednesday, we'll see for sure if we were right. And if we were right, and you bet money on it & win, don't forget to give us a little donation via paypal (the Donation button is at the top-left side) ;-) hehe

Moving on...

The girls were all talking last night (I'll have to see if there's video, I quickly caught it on the live feeds but was having technical difficulties recording what they were saying) but the girls pretty much know that Matt is a player and that he thinks he's so good looking. So I doubt that Matt will get-to-the-girls the same way that he did with Natalie. By the way, I already predicted that Matt will NOT win BB9. You can't play & try to play every girl in the house and not expect them to find out & then come after you. Stupid, stupid game play Matt! Just stupid. *tisk tisk*

It seems like a lot of HG's are figuring things out or about to tell everyone about their secrets. This week, after eviction on Wednesday, will be INSANE!! The house has been semi-calm for the past 5 days (with the exception of that 1 huge fight, but I think they were just bored and needed some drama). They all knew Parker and Jen were going home since last week, so there's not much scheming going on. But that's all going to quickly change after Wednesday!! Like Alex said, "We've been HOH for 2 weeks now...", so there hasn't been much of anything new & exciting in the house...well..at least as far as game play goes.

So that's about it for the overnight report! No more fights or blowjobs (at least that we know of), all is calm in the BB house. For now, anyways. ;-)

For more vids and screencaps...
Stay tuned...